exIT Technologies $500 Scholarship
We at exIT Technologies are proud to renew our Scholarship Program for 2020, which will help deserving students meet their educational goals. This annual scholarship will be given to one student for their educational expenses as they work their way through school. Read on to learn more about this great program.
How Much is the Scholarship?
Our scholarship amount is $500, awarded to the student’s university account to help in any educational expenses.
Who Can Apply?
The scholarship program is open to any IT student who demonstrates a genuine need for additional funding. Both graduate and undergrad students may apply, as long as they are in a full-time Technology degree program in an accredited school.
How do Students Apply?
It’s easy to apply for our scholarship, and we’ve purposely made the process simple so it’s open to as many students as possible. However, only one winner will be chosen. Below are a few easy application steps:
- Write an original essay of 1200-3000 words on one of the topics: “Data Security”, ” IT Hardware”, “A.I.”, “Blockchain”, “Future of Data Centers” or “IT Management Platforms”.
- Submit the essay on or before May 31, 2020
- Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only formats that will be accepted is either Word or PDF
- Include the applicant’s full name, school name, and contact information.
- Ensure that the essay is creative, relevant, and unique. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and will result in immediate rejection.
After the deadline, the exIT Technologies team will judge each essay on its value, creativity, and thoughtfulness. The winner will be announced on June 15, 2020 and notified by email or phone.
How are Scholarship Applications Reviewed?
exIT Technologies will review each application and use a graded system 1-10 to narrow down applications until there is a winner.
The exIT Technologies Scholarship Program is a great way for aspiring IT experts to further their studies. We wish all applicants good luck, and we look forward to reading their submissions.